For Cat Owners
As a Cat Owner, you can change or cancel an existing reservation from your inbox.
Cancellation fee depends on how much notice you give.
- There will be no cancellation fee for any Enquiries or Pre-bookings
- If you give the 'Booked' cat sitter more than 15 days notice, there will be no cancellation fee
- If you cancel 14 to 7 days before your booking starts you will be fully refunded (excluding the Cat in a Flat fixed £1.50 / 1.90 € booking fee)
- If you cancel 6 days or less before the booking starts, the cat sitter will receive a 30% cancellation fee (there is a minimum of £9.50 / 9.50 €, and you'll never be charged more than £30 / 30 €)
- If you cancel during a booking there will be no refund.
For Cat Sitters
To cancel your pre-booking or booking, please login and go to your inbox. Select the booking you would like to decline and press the 'decline' link. We ask that you also send the owner a personal message as to why you've declined, as this will hopefully encourage them to approach you again in the future.
If you have to cancel a booking that's going to start in 5 days or less, please contact customer support, so that we can help the cat owner find an alternative sitter.
If an owner cancels 6 days or less before the booking starts cat sitters will receive a 30% cancellation fee from the owner (excluding Cat in a Flat fees and the £1.50 / 1.90 € booking fee). Please note that cat owners will never be charged more than £30 / 30 € in cancellation fees.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Find a cat sitter near you. Search Here
Watch our Guide to Cat Sitting
For cat care Tips & Info visit our Blog