Do I need a licence to do cat sitting?

No, cat sitters who offer a pop-in or overnight service do not need a pet care licence.

If you are planning to board cats in your own home, local Councils will require individuals to apply for an Animal Boarding Licence. Please contact your local Council for further information as Cat in a Flat does not offer this service. 

Cat in a Flat

The Trusted Cat Sitting Community


Become a Cat Sitter. Join Here

How does cat sitting work? Watch Here

For cat care tips and info visit our Blog

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.