- Your name
- Your full personal address
- A date of issue (should not be older than 3 months, please see exceptions below)
- A logo, or clear name of the sender (e.g. your bank, your local authority, your utilities provider, etc)
- The nature of the document (e.g. type of bill, subject of the letter, etc)
We accept photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF copies of your digital statements
A valid document can be:
- Your utility bill - Gas, Electric, Phone
- Your bank or credit card statement
- Your council tax bill, or a HMRC notification
- Your vehicle registration or tax
- Your photo driving licence showing your address and its expiry date
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- The confirmation of registration and student status
- Your utility bill and bank statement cannot be older than 3 months
- You can also submit a document from a Local Authority or FCA authorised institution which was issued within the last 12 months. For example, a yearly council tax bill or a letter confirming the opening of a bank account.
- Your address cannot be a PO Box, as this will not be accepted.
- The address proof must be issued to your personal address. We cannot accept address proofs that have been issued to a business.
- We do not accept one-off receipts, invoices, or delivery notes.
Please note: During busy times, profiles can take up to 7 days to be approved.
If you have already had your address verified, but need to change your address that's no problem. You can submit your new proof of address within your profile.
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Become a Cat Sitter. Join Here
How does cat sitting work? Watch Here
For cat care tips and info visit our Blog