- Your name
- Your full personal address
- A date of issue (should not be older than 3 months, please see exceptions below)
- A logo, or clear name of the sender (e.g. your bank, your local authority, your utilities provider, etc)
- The nature of the document (e.g. type of bill, subject of the letter, etc)
We accept photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF copies of your digital statements
A valid document can be:
- Your utility bill - Gas, Electric, Phone
- Your bank or credit card statement
- Your council tax bill, or a HMRC notification
- Your vehicle registration or tax
- Your photo driving licence showing your address and its expiry date
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- The confirmation of registration and student status
- Your utility bill and bank statement cannot be older than 3 months
- You can also submit a document from a Local Authority or FCA authorised institution which was issued within the last 12 months. For example, a yearly council tax bill or a letter confirming the opening of a bank account.
- Your address cannot be a PO Box, as this will not be accepted.
- The address proof must be issued to your personal address. We cannot accept address proofs that have been issued to a business.
If you have already had your address verified, but need to change your address that's no problem. You can simply send it to email@example.com and we can get it updated for you.
If you are unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Become a Cat Sitter - Join Here
Watch our Guide to Cat Sitting
For cat care Tips & Info visit our Blog