If you are unhappy with a cat sitters service and have some genuine concerns, you may submit a formal complaint and request a refund.
Any Refund Request must be made in accordance with the following:
- The Refund Request must be by email to Cat in a Flat at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of commencement of the Cat Sitter Services (Cat Sitter Services are considered to commence at 8am local time on the first day of the Cat Sitter Services).
- The Refund Request must include a detailed description, including photographic evidence if applicable.
- Following receipt of a Refund Request, Cat in a Flat, in its sole discretion, will determine whether a refund will be paid to the Cat Owner. This review process may take up to 3 weeks. If a refund is to be paid, Cat in a Flat will process the refund to your credit or debit card; it may take up to 10 days for the money to appear in your account.
- Refund Requests will be considered if you have proof of a Meet & Greet, Booking Confirmation through Cat in a Flat, and Clear Feeding and Litter Instructions.
- Refund Requests can be a maximum of 5 days of the confirmed Cat Sitter Service
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Find a cat sitter near you. Search Here
Watch our Guide to Cat Sitting
For cat care Tips & Info visit our Blog