No, cat sitters who offer a pop-in or over night service do not need a pet care licence.

If you are planning to board cats in your own home, local Councils will require individuals to apply for an Animal Boarding Licence. Please contact your local Council for further information as Cat in a Flat does not offer this service. 

If you have any further questions please contact us on