Find a cat sitter:
- Simply enter your postcode and holiday dates, when looking for a cat sitter in Cat in a Flat. We will then match you to approved and available cat sitters in your neighbourhood.
- You can further filter through our cat carers profiles to suit your preferences ie can they administer medication.
- We always recommend contacting 2-3 sitters at once.
- You can chat to the cat sitter without making any commitments using our booking platform.
Book a cat sitter:
- Arrange a meet & greet at least 2 - 3 days before the booking starts
- Edit the dates and select how many visits you would like per day (some cat sitters also offer overnight stays)
- Confirm your booking by entering your payment details into our secure payment system. Payment will only be taken the day before the booking starts, so you can make changes if needed.
- Only confirmed and paid bookings will be covered by our insurance and support team.
During your cat sitting booking:
- Always make sure your cat sitter has clear instructions. This will avoid any misunderstandings on expectations
- Ask your cat sitter for daily photos and updates ( we know you’ll be missing your kitty )
- Make sure your cat sitter knows who to contact in case of an emergency
Once your cat sitting booking is complete:
- Arrange a suitable time to have your keys returned. Due to unforeseen events, we would suggest only having the keys returned once you are home. If the keys are posted through the post box, the cat sitter will not be able to do an emergency visit if needed.
- If you appreciated your cat sitter’s help, please write them a lovely review.
- You can save your cat sitter as a “favorite” for later re-bookings.
If you have any further questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Find a cat sitter near you. Search Here
Watch our Guide to Cat Sitting
For Tips & Info visit our Blog