We will help you find a reliable cat sitter to look after your kitty in your own home. It's a great alternative to catteries, so whether you’re after pop-in visits or overnight stays, just follow the steps below.
Looking for a local cat sitter:
- Simply enter your postcode and dates, when looking for cat holiday care on Cat in a Flat. We will then match you to approved and available cat sitters in your neighbourhood.
- You can further filter through our cat carers profiles to suit your preferences, i.e. can they administer medication.
- We always recommend contacting 2-3 affordable cat sitters at once.
- You can chat to the cat minder about their cat sitting service without making any commitments using our booking platform.
Booking a cat sitters service:
- Arrange a meet & greet with your cat babysitter at least 2 - 3 days before the booking starts
- Edit the dates and select how many individual cat visits you would like per day (some cat sitters also offer overnight stays)
- Confirm your booking by entering your payment details into our secure payment system. Payment will only be taken the day before the booking starts, so you can make changes if needed.
- Only confirmed and paid bookings will be covered by our Cat in a Flat Guarantee and Cat in a Flat support team.
During your cat holiday care:
- Always make sure your cat minder has clear cat sitting instructions. This will avoid any misunderstandings on expectations
- Ask your cat sitter for daily photos and updates (we know you’ll be missing your kitty)
- Make sure your cat sitter knows who to contact in case of an emergency
Once your cat sitting booking is complete:
- Arrange a suitable time to have your keys returned. Due to unforeseen events, we would suggest only having the keys returned once you are home. If the keys are posted through the post box, the cat sitter will not be able to do emergency cat care if needed.
- If you appreciated your cat sitter’s help, please write them a lovely review as this will help them get more cat sitting jobs.
- You can save the best cat sitter as a “favorite” for later re-bookings.
If you have any further questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Find the best cat sitter near you. Search Here
How does cat sitting work? Watch Here
For cat care tips and info visit our Blog